Chanting of the name

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 2 02:54:01 CST 2003

--- Ravi <ravi at AMBAA.ORG> wrote:
japa yoga is to
. If you refer to
> hariharananda aaraNya's
> notes on vyAsa bhAshya of patanjali's yoga sutra

Could you kindly give me the full name of the book and
its publisher please ? I have been searching for it.

Thanks
Jagannath

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 07:54:31 -0800
To: List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
        <ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG>
From: satish <satisharigela at YAHOO.COM>
Subject: Re: Chanting of the name/Book Details

--0-1145361022-1044201271=:22674

Title: Yoga Philosophy of Patanjali
by Samkhya- Yogacharya Swami Hariharananda Aranya
State University of New York(SUNY) Press
Albany.
Rendered into English ny P.N Mukerji
rgds
 Jagannath Chatterjee <jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:--- Ravi wrote:
japa yoga is to
. If you refer to
> hariharananda aaraNya's
> notes on vyAsa bhAshya of patanjali's yoga sutra

Could you kindly give me the full name of the book and
its publisher please ? I have been searching for it.

Thanks
Jagannath

--0-1145361022-1044201271=:22674

<P>Title: Yoga Philosophy of Patanjali
<P>by Samkhya- Yogacharya Swami Hariharananda Aranya
<P>State University of New York(SUNY) Press
<P>Albany.
<P>Rendered into English ny P.N Mukerji
<P>rgds