HTML Attachments (was RE: [Advaita-l] Re: Question on the Kanchi Sankara math)

M. S. Ravisankar ravi at ambaa.org
Fri Jul 11 19:09:33 CDT 2003

Vidya:

Escribe Archive shows messages in HTML format. But I agree with you that
members should send ONLY text messages. It is easy to do that even in
outlook!

There is a way to block the HTML messages, remove gif files etc. in "content
filtering section". I will look at them carefully later and set it. For now,
I have set some simple options, such as (delete images), (convert HTML to
text), etc. Hope it will work.

Ravi