[Advaita-l] Question on Samadhi

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Jul 25 02:31:47 CDT 2003

praNAm prabhujis
Hare Krishna

Y'day I've sent following mesg. to Sri Kathirasan prabhuji in reply to his
mail.  I could not post it to the list due to 2 mails a day per member
restrictions.  Hence today I am posting it to the list.  Kindly correct me
if my understanding is wrong.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar
---------------------- Forwarded by Bhaskar YR/BAN/INABB/ABB on 07/25/2003

 (Embedded     Bhaskar YR/BAN/INABB/ABB
 image moved   07/24/2003 01:01 PM (Phone: +91 80 8395181, Dept.: AUTPE)
 to file:
 pic09512.pcx)