[Advaita-l] An apologize and more...

maria DICKSON mad574 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jul 28 13:43:28 CDT 2003

Dear all:

First of all, excuse me because I don‘t propose any
theme, but my knowledge about Vedanta matters is very
little. I only read a few books, only one from Sankara
(Atmabodha), and I don‘t write in English very good.
My language is Spanish. But I‘m very interested in
Vedanta and I take a lot of knowledge by reading your
mails. Perhaps you can help me and you can recommend
me with which book of Sankara I must continue...
Tanks a lot.

Maria