[Advaita-l] KanchiMutt Yahoogroup

Prasad Balasubramanian besprasad at lycos.com
Thu Jul 31 10:55:37 CDT 2003

FWD-ed Message :

Please visit

and become a memeber of the group.

namasthe
Prasad

Dear Fellow Devotees:

Namaskarams.

By Creating a database of all the devotees and streamlining all the
activities we are fulfilling one of the commands THEIR HOLINESS had
given to us. Based on this, With THE Blessings of THEIR Holiness,
this e-group has been constituted and named appropriately KanchiMutt
in Yahoo. On behalf of all the fellow devotees, I would like to
invite you to join the KanchiMutt group to enjoy the various
advantages of the membership.  Please feel free to pass on this
message to your other friends and family members who would be interested in this.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Guruvayurappan