[Advaita-l] Causal Body

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 13:42:11 CDT 2003

--- kuntimaddi sadananda <kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  The
> > difficulty is it does not explain 'Unhappiness'. One
> > possibility is that 'Unhappiness' is not a mental
> > Vritti at all !!! ???
>
> Yes you hit on the nail.  Unhappiness is the absence of vRitti -
> absence
> of duality.

Here is the case where typing mind has their own mind! - may be a new
class of adhyaasa that jay should consider!

What I wanted to write was unhappiness aries with VRitti and taking the
vRitti as real. Absence of unhappiness is just the absence of thoughts
as in deep sleep. I am happy  (not that I have happiness)is the
knowledge arises when notional 'i' drops with clear understanding of
true 'I'

Hope it is clear now.

 >This Happiness that I am is inspite of presence or absence of
> vRitti; and that is the knowledge too since sat is chit and chit is
> ananda. There is indentity and these not are attibutes of I.
>
> Thanks - I am learning too.
>
> Hari OM!
> Sadananda

=====
What you have is His gift to you and what you do with what you have is your gift to Him - Swami Chinmayananda.