[Advaita-l] New member introduction: S. Venkataraman

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Jun 7 10:11:38 CDT 2003

Namaste. I am Venkatraman, 51 years of age, living in Mumbai, India and
working as the Financial Controller of an Automotive Company. While I had
an interest in spirituality right from a very young age, the study got a
definite direction and impetus when I listened to Swami Dayanada
Saraswathi when he gave a 9 day discourse on the 10 essential verses of
Bhagwad Geeta in Mumbai in 1985. Since then I do not think I have missed
any of Swamiji's discourses in Mumbai. I have also read most of his
writings. I am also an 'Ekalaiva' of Swamiji's disciple Swami
Paramarthananda from whose cassettes I am now learning the upanishads a
bit more in depth. I have heard a lot about your list and am very happy to
be admitted into its membership.

Regards,
Venkat.