[Advaita-l] Causal Body

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jun 9 00:16:05 CDT 2003

4) VPS, Sri BhAshya and nyAya sudhA ??  -  you are comparing oranges and
apples

>  praNAm Jay prabhuji
> Hare Krishna

>  I was talking about the different interpretations on *samanvaya* that we
can found in these three different schools.  This is the reason why I have
mentioned that there is no unanimous opinion in explaining the concept
*samanvaya*.    Anymore insights to the topic from the members pls.

Sri Madhwa has written four works on sootra-prasthAna.
1) Brahma-sootra-bhAshya 2) anyvyAkhyAna 3) nyAya-vivaraNa 4) aNu-bhAshya

>  I think, No. 2 is anuvyAkhyAna correct prabhuji, which is the commentary
on vEdAnta sUtras.  And subcommentary to anuvyAkhyAna is Sri Jayatheertha's
nyAya sudha.  But what is No.1 Brahma sUtra bhAshya apart from anuvyAkhyAna
prabhuji kindly clarify.