[Advaita-l] Neha nAnAsti kimchana

Nagarjuna Siddhartha nagarjunasiddhartha at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 16:13:01 CDT 2003

Dear Jay Nelamangala,

> There is no bhEda between one paramAtma-roopa and
> another,
> There is no bhEda between one guNa and other guNa of
> parabrahman.
> There is no bhEda between His guNa, kriya, jnAna,
> bala, kriyA, ichchA etc
> which is again very very consistent with other
> upanishats.

Could you please tell us how is this logically
possible?

There being no difference between one guNa and other
guNa of brahman would mean that omni-presence,
omni-science and omni-potence are the same. There
should not be any differnce between his quality of
creating and destroying. Are you suggesting this or am
I misunderstanding you?

There being no difference between his guNa, kriya and
jnAna etc would mean that his knowledge is the same as
his action, which is the same as his form which is the
same as his name and so on.

If sir,one paramAtma roopa and other are not
different, then why do they appear to us differently?
Is it due to mAyA? In that case is our perception
invalid or valid?