[Advaita-l] dvaita's wrong knowlege

Nagarjuna Siddhartha nagarjunasiddhartha at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 16:38:54 CDT 2003

I never claimed that advaita talks about self-nature like I do. Even in my earlier mails I was just suggesting that the dialectic of the buddhist philosopher Nagarjuna, if applied to the second brahmasutra clearly gives us an advaitic interpretation.

Jay Nelamangala <jay at r-c-i.com> wrote:For the self-nature
of an object is not dependant on anything else. (This
is the dialectic of the buddhist philosopher
Nagarjuna). Extending the argument to the world, it is
inferred that nothing ever, other than brahman, has

But advaita does not talk about self-nature like you do.
There is nothing apart from Brahman, what ever
is seen and known is mithyA, and who told you that
mithyA-bhoota is sad-vastu?