[Advaita-l] Re: The current advaita-dvaita debate

K Anand carex at vsnl.com
Sat Jun 21 04:23:26 CDT 2003

> Right, In addition to that, the other schools formed
> after Dvaita have deficiecies to explain and produce
> strong SadAgamas like Dvaita quotes. Most of the
> neo-Vedantins like Chaintinya etc., were formed to
> fulfill the needs of the western world and their
> affulence.
> Regards,
> Guruprasad.

Western world? What are u talking abt? Do u know Chaitanya's dates? Or are u
referring to Moslems? Or is it that u got ISKCON & Co in mind? And
personally I would prefer not to call Chaitanya's way as Vedanta. Its purely
devotion. Only later followers tried to cook up a philosophy to suit this
devotion and to call themselves as a unique school.

Regards
Anand K