Dvaita and Sophistry - Part 1(The nature of difference)

Wed Mar 12 11:16:02 CST 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, kalyan chakravarthy wrote:

> As fellow Advaitins(I hope all people here are Advaitins),

Actually some are Dvaitins and Vishishtadvaitins.  Don't let that stop you
:) but be respectful.

> THUS DVAITA IS WORTHY OF BEING THROWN INTO THE DUSTBIN.

Such words are unnecessary and your arguments can stand nicely without it.
We may disagree strongly with Dvaita but at least it has a firmer
foundation than some of the crazy ideas being thrown around these days.