The Tat Tvam Asi debate

kalyan chakravarthy kalyan_kc at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 13 12:38:44 CST 2003

Namaskaaram,

>Respecting all acharya-s is sign of culture and accepting all achaarya-s
>is a sign of confused mind.
>
>One can disagree with a particular philosophy without out disrespecting
>individuals

Thank you for pointing it out. But I dont think many people who say this
actually do this themselves. Certain people have a tendency to give a
rakshasa status to the acharyas of other traditions.(I hope you got what I
am trying to say.)

And there is nothing wrong or disrespectful in calling some one as a sophist
or a pseudo-logician.(or disguised logician to be more clear).

Best Regards
Kalyan