English translation

venkata subramanian venkat_advaita at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Wed May 7 04:58:35 CDT 2003

Min,

   if you want a fair good idea of the Upanishads, Chinmayananda's
English lectures are a fair guide in my view, as he knows the
tradition, he is better and with a good language too.

   For a deep study, translation of Swami Gambirananda's would be
better published by the Advaita Asrama, Kolkatta, India.

Mr. S. Venkata Subramanian
        Chartered Accountant