[Advaita-l] Fw: NASA Images Discover Ancient Bridge between India and SriLanka

kalyan chakravarthy kalyan_kc at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 13:17:22 CDT 2003

Namaskaaram,

Though the picture of the bridge was taken by NASA, the interpretation given
in the article that was quoted, was not that of NASA.

What actually happened is that some site called vaishnava news network and
other NRI sites propagated some non-sense regarding the photographs of the
bridge. It is simply "much ado about nothing" for till date there is no
conclusive evidence to prove anything.

There are many websites that indulge in similar propaganda about "great"
discoveries, and miracles. It is better to use our own intelligence before
coming to any conclusion.

All this is however unnecessary from a spiritual point of view. If we are
longing for miracles, then we are passively admitting that our belief in
brahman is not sufficiently strong. If we are really spiritual we would not
care for miracles.

Best Regards
Kalyan