[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Suresh Bala

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed May 21 19:17:10 CDT 2003

I am a Smartha brahmin originally from Bangalore, India. My family follows
the Sringeri Math and the Sringeri Shankaracharya.  I am currently working
in California, USA. I was introduced to this list by my friend who is
already a member of this list.

I am very interested in listening to discussions on Advaita philosophy.
Any articles on the relative merits and demerits between advaita, dvaita,
and vishishta-advaita would also be of great interest. Discussions on the
comparisons of Advaita philosophy vs western philosophy would be of great
interest as well.

Please do let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Suresh.