[Advaita-l] Re: e-vedanta course

K Anand carex at vsnl.com
Thu Nov 13 03:05:51 CST 2003

Hey friends
This is nothing new. I met a friend from Cochin, Kerala. He showed me a
certificate that says he has completed a course on Self-realization. This is
given by Amritanandamayi Math near Kochin. Jivanmukthas....certified and
accredited. Maybe universities will follow suit !!!
A certification will be useful only when u are planning some further
programmes which will at a higher level than the current one. Maybe they
have thought of something like that?

Regards
Anand K