[Advaita-l] To Min

Min min at nwlink.com
Wed Sep 3 14:49:48 CDT 2003

Dear Maria,

Thanks for your advice. My understanding was that
a seeker was supposed to have just one guru and
that the guru be in person. Also, I understood
that the guru finds the seeker, and not the other
way around.

But there are both ways, as Shankara sought out
Gaudapada and Gaudapada sent him to Govinda. So,
this makes my first statement wrong.

Much, if not most, of what is written here in the
posts is beyond my understanding, but I learn and
understand some important things sometimes and I
am very grateful for that.

Min    (a 65-year-old retired guy who still has
householder duties)  ;^)