[Advaita-l] New member introduction: N. R. Chakradhar

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 13:05:46 CDT 2003

I come from an orhtodox hindu brahmin family. Right from my childhood I had
the oppurtunity to be in constant touch with the teachings of Sri Shankara.
Recently I came to know about this mailing list while browsing the net.
Because my idealogies match with that of the work happening in this
mailing-list, I would like to subscribe to the same. Being an ardent
follower of the teachings of Sri Shankara and following the tradition of the
unbroken 'parampara' of Sri Sringeri Sharada Peetham, it will be a great
pleasure for me if I am given the opportunity to be part of the list.

Any more information needed will be mailed.

Thanks and Regards,
Chakradhar N R