[Advaita-l] New member introduction: R. Karthick

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 20:47:44 CDT 2003

My name is R Karthick. I am basically an engineering student studying in
Chennai, India. I was or rather am spiritually moved by Swami Vivekanandas
articles on Advaita and Vedanta which i got hold of from Ramakrisha mission
bookhouse here. I can understand that that the only truth in the world in
the self, the supreme self. But still I am sometimes caught up with
questions and in dilemma about certain things. I wanted to join the group
because, I wanted to share my thoughts with people of my similar wavelength
and be spiritually enlightened.

Hope you will consider my request for the membership in the mailing list.

Regards,
R Karthick