[Advaita-l] Athma Vidya Vilasam

venkata subramanian venkat_advaita at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 06:44:49 CDT 2004

Dear Sri Ramaswamy

Write to Sri Jnanananda Tapovanam, Thirukovilur, Viluppuram District, Tamil Nadu.  The work along with Tamil commentary is available. (Rs 25 or so)

its written well by a good author

"P.S.Ramanathan" <ramsaket at sancharnet.in> wrote:
Dear Shri Ramaswamy,

Saadaranamaskaarah. I can get you a xerox copy of the book Atmavidya Vilasah of Sri Sadasiva Brahmendra, published in 1958 by the Sri Kamakoti Kosasthanam, Madras with translation in Tamil provided a copy is given to the Veda Pathasala Library at Chathapuram, Palakkad.
This is for preserving a copy for futurity.

Best regards: ramanathan