[Advaita-l] New member introduction: R S Girish

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Aug 3 14:04:10 CDT 2004

Hi,

My name is Girish Ramadurgam. I was born and educated in India. For  the last
3 years I have been in UK. I am newly married. Six months ago I  embarked on
a Quest to find out more about Hinduism, both philosophically and as  a
religion.

My GrandParents are philosophers in Advaita vedanta, but until six months
ago I dint take the philosophy seriously. Now I realise what I lost by not
learning from them. The reason I want to subscribe to this mailing list is so
that I get more information about Advaita vedanta. I feel that  Advaita vedanta
is esoteric and would like to be a part of it. I need  help from people to
answer and help me move ahead.

Best Wishes,

Girish