[Advaita-l] About Yajnavalkya of BAU

P.S.Ramanathan ramsaket at sancharnet.in
Fri Aug 6 10:55:17 CDT 2004

Dear Sir,

I give below the bibliographical details of a book on Yajnavalkya.

A biography titled Yogeeshwara Yajnavalkya by Shri ER Krishnamoorthy
has been published in the year 1984. The book contains  xxxix + 846 pages.
The address of the publishers:

"Sathputhri"
No.7, Third Street
Lakshmipuram
Royapettah
Madras 600014

It contains an Introduction by Sri Agnihotram Ramanuja Tatachariar and is priced Rs.100/-.

Best regards: ramanathan