[Advaita-l] sansknet.org

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram ravi at ambaa.org
Thu Aug 26 17:30:00 CDT 2004

Has a lots of  valuable documents. But you need to download fonts etc.
Enjoy.  Here is a sample I grabbed using Acrobat from brahmANDa purANa
uttara bhAga.  It has all the links.  Zoom to read on screen.
http://www.ambaa.org/download/bp3.pdf I posted this so that you can see some
sample without loading fonts etc. I will remove it in a day or two.

If you have a minute send a request to them to host the files in PDF E-Book
format. Otherwise, it is kind of difficult to even see things correctly (for
instance gR^ihya and sulba sUtra-s). It is powered by Government of India.

Thanks.

Ravi