[Advaita-l] Dharma

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Dec 3 11:23:01 CST 2004

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Kiran B.R. wrote:

> > It is unfortunate to see such ... ! I think, we should
> > also apply what we learn/read and try to be above such
> > basic ego.
>
> You're right. I hold back on ego (and generally on all acts of
> adharma) only on a no-first-use policy. If my opponent forces me to
> use it, I will. The fact that I earn the blame of people like you is
> part of the game.

I think Prakash meant the blame to fall on both parties.  I for one stand
by what I said.  You have not done your homework on this.  All the
points you raised were anticipated by our acharyas from day one.  I'm not
saying it is impossible to come up with a novel point of view but to try
and do so in this day and age without acknowledging the prior art is
simply negligent and I would be remiss not to point that out.

It's a boy! See the pictures - http://www.braincells.com/nilagriva/