[Advaita-l] ADMIN: No chain letters please

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 19:06:42 CST 2004

Dear Sri Ramesh (and all members in general)

Please do not forward chain letters to the whole discussion group. It is a
matter of simple courtesy. At the very least, if you feel like sending
something of this nature, first prune the extensive set of headers that
results from forwarding for the Nth time and send out only the gist of the
information.

As it was, in the email that you just sent the group, the two Slokas were
badly and inconsistently transliterated. I would suggest visiting the
Sanskrit documents site (sanskrit.gde.to) to get an idea of what I mean.

Vidyasankar Sundaresan
(Oon behalf of all the moderators)