[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Swatantra Brahman

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Dec 27 08:47:13 CST 2004

Dear Divya swarupa, Was born in Delhi in 1957, it was from chilhood I
desired spirituality , studied medicine and migrated to australia , but
before coming here had been to many gurus and studied many paths. studied
under more famous spiritual personalities like sai baba, shivananda,
yogananda, divine life society,,,,,,as i grew in knowledge i found that
all were under shankracharya . Got fasinated by Advaita .........my
favorite scriptures are Avadoota geeta, astavakra sanghita, yoga vashista,
jeevan mukta geeta......have read bhagvat geeta , brahma sutras and other
scriptres of Shankracharya ji.. I have a big collection of spiritual
books(mostly in english) plus now a days i get to read a lot on the
internet......I have belonged to the theosophical society, satya sai
organization , have meet Shankracharya many times ..........of Kanchivaram
and of the North

I contemplate sannysa as my next stage keeping that in mind i spend 6
months in India and himalayas with sannyasis of different orders , also
visited girnar and places associated with dattatreya........
 I seek association with other brahma gyanis and learn from them to become
 steadfast...........your site excites me , my pragna tells me to join ,
 hence i am making a request for receiving wisdom and guidance via your
 mailing list.......................in the relative world my name is sunil
 but i dont wish to be associated by that name for that is not my true
 self ,.....hence i use the name swatantra brahman as my true
 identity.....knowing my interest in brahma gyana and jivanmukti a
 sannyasi in India gave me this name but i have not been initiated into
 full sannysa.yet........JAI SAT CHITTA ANANDA ................om namo
 naraine!!!