[Advaita-l] namaste:

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 13:41:58 CST 2004

hariH Om !!

The cause of fear is feeling and believing that 'I
exist' as an individual. If the concept of
'individual' is erased then who is to be afraid ? and
of whom ?

If dvaitam is there then there is fear. There is no
doubt expressed from your end.

If someone says 'He alone is', then who is saying that
'he is' ? There is an individual. We may call this
'loneliness' not 'aloneness'. But, if one were to say
he does not exist as an individual and all that exists
is 'God' or 'Consciousness' there is 'none' to be
afraid.

Probably, this is what is meant my getting rid of fear
of 'advaitam'. When one remains as consciousness, that
is fearlessness from 'advaitam' also.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna