[Advaita-l] Sita Upanishad??

ken knight anirvacaniya at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 09:23:36 CST 2004

--- S Venkatraman <svenkat52 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I presume Shri A. G. Krishna Warrier who has
> translated Sita Upanishad is the same Warrier who
> has also translated the Bhashya of Shankaracharya on
> Bhagwad Gita. Are you aware if he has translated any
> of the Shankara Bhashyas on the Upanishads?

Namaste Venkat,
It was through Warrier's excellent translation of the
Bhashya of Shankaracharya on Bhagwad Gita that I first
came across Warrier. That is the only work that I have
of his, other than a copy of the Sita Upanishad that I
had found on the web.
I just did a Google search 'A.G.Krishna Warrier' and
found that he has been hard at work. I was not able to
look further at this for you as my wife is jumping up
and down...and the dog...wanting to go out for a walk
before it gets dark.  If I find out any more later I
will let you know,
Best wishes

ken knight
 Many