[Advaita-l] New member introduction: AparyAptAmrta

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jul 22 06:26:56 CDT 2004

nArAyaNa ! nArAyaNa ! nArAyaNa !

namo nArAyaNAya,

I'm Amuthan Arunkumar @ aparyAptAmrta. I'm 20 years old and I'm presently
doing my B.Tech-M.Tech Dual degree course in Aerospace engineering at the
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-M). I have lots of interest in
Indian philosophy particularly the vedAnta. Family-wise, I belong to the
rAmAnuja sampradAya (viSishtAdvaita). But I'm also interested in learning
the advaita philosophy. I didn't join this group having any verbal
argumentation in mind. I have lots of respects for SrI SankarAcArya. I
have traditionally learnt the viSishtAdvaita only, though I have also been
in contact a very great advaitin (a proper follower of SrI Sankara, SrI
krshNa premi svAmigal) whom I treat as my guru and from whom I have learnt
some basics of advaita. My intention in joining this site is to expand my
knowledge in advaita. I hope I'll have a pleasant time exchanging
knowledge with others in this group.

namo nArAyaNAya,
aparyAptAmrta

=====
Amuthan Arunkumar R,
Department of Aerospace Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Madras.

Address : 327, Tapti Hostel, IIT Madras.

Ph : 9840482709