[Advaita-l] How to get an hindu name?

S Jayanarayanan sjayana at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 15:57:54 CST 2004

Hi Maria,

I'm surprised that no one has replied to your email. I don't think it's
necessary to change your name to a Hindu one, in order to be, in your
own words, "Hindu at heart".

I think it may actually sound "contrived and new-agey" to change your
name to make it sound more Hindu.

Anyway, that's my opinion.

-Kartik