[Advaita-l] [other religious paths]

Ranjeet Sankar thefinalsearch at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 14 08:42:57 CST 2004

Namaste Sanjayji,

I hope you have read AchArya's BhAshyams filled with objections and
refutations of other schools.
Just imagine if He were to see this message!! Christ might have said so many
things which sounded 'like non-dualism'. But we should examine every aspect
of the two paths before coming to such a (absurd) conclusion. One or two
similar way of thoughts here and there doesnt make them equal.

Christianity compatible with Advaita! What next? Flying Pigs? :-)

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

PS: Sanjayji, this is my last post on this subject. You are free to adhere
to your beliefs.