[Advaita-l] Advaita and Narakam

latha vidya lathavidya at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 15 00:10:46 CST 2004

Hari Om
Namaste

As long as I believe that I have a mortal body subjected to birth and death, concepts of Swarga, Naraka and all other injunctions stated by our scriptures are true. Once I develop firm conviction of the Ultimate Truth - existance of The One Without The Second and get established in that Truth, everything else dissolve.

Namaste,
latha Vidyaranya

Malolan Cadambi <mcadambi at yahoo.com> wrote:
Sri

What are the views of the Advaita Sampradayam on Narakam? Does it
acknowledge the existence or non-existence of Narakam?

Regards,

Malolan