[Advaita-l] How to get an hindu name?

rohit ubhayaker rohit8ganesh at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 17 01:56:32 CST 2004

María Dickson <mad574 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
--- Srikrishna Ghadiyaram
wrote:

...[ I think, your best bet is to associate with Hindu
temple activities, praticing Hindus, visiting India,
reading Puranas and such activities. In the course
of time you will know what it is to be a true Hindu.
Also, associate with some Sankara Matha teachings,
so that you are driven to some philosophical
understanding behind religious practices, atleast
one interpretation of the way and philosophy of
life...]

Dear Srikrishna

Thank you for your clear e-mail.
Here we have a Ramakrishna Ashram. I have visited it‘s
web page. I know there are a lot of Ramakrishna
Centers arrownd the world. I see that they teach
vedanta, but are they advaitins?
There is not another hindu temple here in my country,
except of the Hare Krishna Temple.
What is your/list opinion about Ramakrishna Ashram?
My doubt is that they celebrated christian Nativity
and other catholics festivities. Is it right to do
this? I am confused about it.
Thank you all for consider my humble questions.

Om Namo Narayanaya!

María