[Advaita-l] How to practice advaita?

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 11:00:53 CST 2004

hariH Om !!

My search has lead me to Sri Ramesh Balsekar. I find
that he is the only teacher who teaches intensely
practical way of living fully in this world with the
knowledge of Advaita. First of all one should be clear
what is advaita other than this jugglery of words. Ask
yourself, what am I going to get out of this advaita
knowledge. What does a jnani get out of this advaitic
knowledge, how does his/her life change after this
realization. Then you will automatically understand
how to 'practice' advaita.

I would recommend, urge you to read "Sin and Guilt:
Monstrocity of Mind" by Sri Ramesh Balsekar. After
that you will understand what is all this advaita. If
I were to recommend one book one should read, it is
this book.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna