[Advaita-l] INFO: shrouta mailing list

M. S. Ravisankar ravi at ambaa.org
Wed Mar 24 09:43:11 CST 2004

Dear Members:

There is a new mailing list to discuss the nuances of shrouta and smaarta
karma-s, and related topics in detail. This list was started by shrii B. G.
Ganesh Prasad. I am attaching a sample message from the list to give you a
taste what will be discussed. Sri Ganesh Prasad is a great scholar and knows
the intricacies of many practical aspects in shrouta and smaarta karmaa-s.
He is also a shriividyopaasaka and an exponent in tantra shaastra.

To join and learn more, please go to:

I sincerely hope that list will grow and suucceed. All along, we (in
advaita-l) wanted a list to discuss practical aspects of smArta sampradAya
in detail. I was quite delighted when Ganeshji started this list. Please
consider joining this list.

Thank you.

With best regards,

Ravi