[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Peter Burton

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun May 9 07:55:18 CDT 2004

I am Peter Burton, living in London (UK), and until recently a lecturer in
Computer Science.  My link to Advaita comes through a modern-day Teacher.
My first hint of 'awakening' was in 1984, and in recent years this has
deepened through contact with that Teacher.  As well as its role in my
personal story, i would like to ground myself better in the historical and
theoretical aspects of Advaita.  Learning some Sanskrit is another goal.
Echoes with modern physics also interest me potentially.  My greetings to
all here.