[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Lanka Krishnarao

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Oct 4 12:13:52 CDT 2004

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

>   swatma shree divya swaroopah,
>             Iam a pure samayachary srividya poornadeexitha Shiva
> dampathi upasaka since about 40 years.  My age is 68years residing in
> Srikakulam. Andhrapradesh,India.  My name is Lanka Krishnarao.  My
> Deexanamam is Sriparasukhanandanadha. I would be pleased to receive
> daily messages at the above address. With pranams to all the members
> Namahshivabhyam

Sir, with Navaratri coming up I hope your participation in this list will
not be merely passive and you will give us the the benefit of your
experience.  Strictly speaking the philosophy of the upanishads
is for the sannyasis only.  This is why Shankaracharya has recommended
Shrividya as a discipline that prepares grhasthas like the majority of
this lists' readers for the knowledge of Brahman.