[Advaita-l] Re: SS biography in English

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Aug 3 03:44:14 CDT 2005

praNAms
Hare Krishna

The following forwarded mesg. from Sri Guruprasad prabhuji is self
explanatory...I firmly believe Mr. Gangolli adding *his own line of
interpretation* to SS's objections against paNchapAdika...But at the same
time,  it is also strange to notice how Karyalaya authorities agreed to let
it go!! Anyway, I shall come back with more details after reading this
book.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar
---------------------- Forwarded by Bhaskar YR/BAN/INABB/ABB on 08/03/2005