[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Sridhar Babu

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Aug 12 21:50:12 CDT 2005

                       || Aum Sri Gurubhyo Namah ||
                            || Hari: Aum ||

Dear Sir

My name is Sridhar Babu, who belongs to the tradition of Sri Adi
Sankaracharya according to the Parampara of my Mother and Sri Madhwacharya
according to the Parampara of my Father.

Since, naturally child is attracted to its Mother, I am focussed mostly on
Adavaita, though I also keep my attention on Dwaita.

I am an Asst. Professor in an Engineering College and doing my spiritual
study at Mata Amritanandamayi Math.

Praying for fruitful lively discussions on the list.

--
At the Lotus Feet of the Divine
Sridhar Babu