[Advaita-l] bruhat sAma

KSLV kslvram at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 00:04:06 CDT 2005

Pranams Bhaskarji.
In this Chapter, the Lord describes himself like this:
Among months I am mArgazhi
Among seasons I am am Vasantharuthu
Among Vedas I am Samaveda, etc.

this means that he is NUMERO UNO among others. When he says he is Brahatsama
in Samaveda, that explains the importance of Brahatsama, within Samaveda.

Regards
Ramesh