[Advaita-l] Bhagavatam Genealogy and a question

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Aug 24 23:34:46 CDT 2005

I am not questioning the internal
consistency of Bhagavatam.  I am sure the Iskcon devotees
know it right.   Instead of discussing this on the list,
please write to me off the list to my email id.  Thank you.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

As far as my knowledge goes,  even Srila  prabhupAd has not addressed this
*inconsistency* in the chronology of events in his translation of
bhAgavatam nor this topic has come for discussion during our bhagavatam
classes which I used to attend long back....Anyway I'll take up this
question with chanchalapati prabhu here in ISKCON, Bangalore...In the
meanwhile, if any member answering Sri Prof. VK prabhuji's queries
directly, I request him/her to mark a copy to me also.  I am also equally
interested to get a suitable answer to this question.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar