[Advaita-l] Re: Love molecule

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Dec 7 07:09:44 CST 2005

my point is that it is a lot more probable to find
fakes among modern guru-s than among the traditional
ones.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

>From these discussions, it is really interesting to note that somehow we do
not want to have *living jnAni* among us!!...most of the time jnAna being
awarded to jnAni posthumously!!  When bhagavan krishna *living*,  most of
the people around him thought that he is an ordinary cowherd boy!! Is this
non-acceptability of living jnAni  coz. of our prejudices about jnAni-hood
& jnAni's activities ?? BTW,  if at all there is a jnAni  who is
unfortunately still *living* with us ...how he should behave & how he
should live??  Just curious to know the answer  :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar