[Advaita-l] Raslila

murali mohan murali_mohan at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 10:11:39 CST 2005

  Can someone pls explain this Rasalila from Bagavatham - was it just a midnight dance with gopis or something more physical? I could understand the other events from Bhagavatham but never this one. Why was it reqd at all - i mean this midnight love making with a group of married women ? No other Avatar has done anything so --------.
  My other religion friends are making fun of these things and I would like to explain to them. Pls help!!