[Advaita-l] RE: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 32, Issue 15

Saivasan, Prakash (STSD) prakash.saivasan at hp.com
Fri Dec 16 02:35:53 CST 2005

I am not propounding/refuting ISKON philosophy.. But I do believe that
they have a point to make [wrto the current discussion]. I am just
pasting below an interesting extract from the same.

"When we consider the rasa lila in its appropriate spiritual context,
free from human moral judgment, we can gain entrance into the interplay
of divine love between the Lord and His devotees. Such divine love
should not be criticized or copied. It should be respected and
worshipped ".