[Advaita-l] ADMIN: New members introductions

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 17 11:40:17 CST 2005

I would like to welcome the following new members to the list, along with
their introductions in their own words.

Regards,
Vidyasankar

Sthanunathan Ramakrishnan - Iam a smartha by birth but I would like to know
more about our tradtions, how and why it's different from that of
SriVaishnavas or Madhvas. I have dabbled a bit in reading up Advaita
philosophy as well and have read many of the past discussions in this forum.

Shobha -  I am a woman in my thirties, mother of two, and a physician. I
live in the united states.  My philosophy is to say,hear, see  or do no
evil.  My interests include music and reading.  I particularly enjoy reading
Hindu scriptures  and I keenly follow many of the ongoing discussions in the
group.  I would be privileged to be part of the group.

Sudhakar - I am working as a software engineer, hyderabad, age 28. I am
interested in learning Sanskrit, Nyaya, Advaita etc. It happened to me that
I have read some of your articles, which are very good and interesting, so I
request you to include me in the mailing list. Thanks in advance.