[Advaita-l] meera bhai & bhakti

Abhishek RK rkabhi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 10:06:43 CST 2005

Namaste,
Well how can anyone claim that such and such a thing is "correct" or not? So
far the view of the shastras go, each has to perform the duties of svadharma
without expecting any result. But as far as singing bhajans and dancing is
concerned it too yields punyam but I don't think it can replace our actual
karmas. It may be well to note that even the sannyasa ashrama has stipulated
duties of its own. Also I am not sure if the somanatha temple of Gujarat was
yielded without a fight. Could someone verify this?

Regards,
Abhishek

bhava Sankara deSika me saraNam

sadASiva samArambham SankaracArya madhymam
asmadAcArya paryantam vande guru paramparam