[Advaita-l] Vishnu Suri - Rudram

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 00:05:05 CST 2005

hariH Om !!

--- Ravisankar Mayavaram <abhayambika at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Book details:
>
> Swami Amritananda, "Sri Rudram and Purusha Suktam -
> A Contemplative
> Study", Ramakrishna Math, Chennai, 1997.  (181+
> pages, and Price Rs.
> 40)
>
> Regading the texts in mantrapushpam: If you look in
> audio section, you
> will find tapes by Swami  Chidananda.  I see titles
> such as "Vedic
> Suktas", "Veda Patha", "Upanishad Chanting 1&2",
> etc. This should
> cover some of the texts in the book.

Veda patha cassette has recitations of rudram,
chamakam, Br. Up, Jyotir brahmanam, aitareya Up. This
is released by RK Math, B'lore

In addition to the above there is a 4 cassette
collection titled Mantrapushpam, voice of Svami
Devarupananda, released by RK Math, Khar, Mumbai. I
bought these cassettes in Hyd. These cover Isa,
Narayana, Katha, Taittiriya, Surya, Ganapati
Atharvasirsha, Mahanarayana -- upanishats, Rudram,
Chamakam and several other suktas (purusha, vishnu,
narayana, devi, medha, bhu, neela, aghamarshana,
durga), nirvana ashtakam and others.

Veda  Pushpam cassette has recitations of purusha,
narayana, durga, medha, and Sri suktam; it also has
isa, mahanarayana, narayana, taititiya
(sishyanusasanam) by Svami Paramarthananda and Svami
Vishvesananda. This is released by RK Math, Hyd

One should be able to get all of them at any RK Math
center.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

http://www.sriramakrishnamath.org/books/Books_Default.asp