[Advaita-l] ADMIN: New Member:Sri A. Jeevan Jaya

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:52:34 CST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: a jeevan jaya <ajeevanjaya53 at rediffmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:32:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Please Send Your Introduction

 Dear sir,
     I am 56years aged and working atpresent as Dy
.Gem.Manager(Pers&Admn)in Oil&NaturalGas Corporation of India at their
Ongc Academy.I am a Ph.d holder in Business Management apart from many
management degrees and legal qualification.I have practisedas Lawyer
for four years and entered in to servicde about 32 years back.I am a
devouted to the worship of Divine Mother and reads Philosophy books
pertaining to both Vaisnavisim and saivates.I read books of Lord
Sankaracharya mainly brought from Sri Ramakrishna Math,Chennai.
 i am interested to learn Advaita.I could not able to reply earlier as
Did not Know what introduction is to be given.I think this is a short
introduction about me.If you require my biodata,i can send same which
is more than six pages to your address if same is provided.regards.
 DR.A.JEEVAN JAYA,Dy.Gm(P&A),ONGC Academy,9 kaulagarh
Rd,PO:DEHRADUN-248195(Uttaranchal state)

   ajeevanjaya at email.com