[Advaita-l] Dear Krishnamurty ji,

sri parasukhananda nadha sriparasukhanandanadha at rediffmail.com
Sat Feb 19 05:07:58 CST 2005

  Dear Siddharthaji,
    If you talk any thing in terms of advita, we must confess that there is nothing at all outside our body structer.  "Ekameva adviteeyam brahma".
All the Lokas are visible to those who introspectively see within themselves only. "kaschid dheerah pratyagaatmaana maikshat".
According to their samskaaras, persons will be leaving their outer layers of their avidya, which has taken the shape of the body, and the whole universe consisting of a number of Lokas in it. Brahmaloka is also becomes a layer of ignorence only, because of the slightest knowledge that it is different from himself.  Real Gyaani does not aspire for Brahmaloka or any other lokas because he himself is the real Brahma.  He sacrifices every thing like Punya, paapa,kritya, akritya, sankalpa,vikalpa,Dharma and adharma in the gyaanaagni itself.  He converts sarva dharmaas into amrita roopa only.  He knows that he himself is the real amritha, where Shrimannaaraayana has taken the shelter for existence.

sriparasukhanandanadha